Monday 15 February 2010

Valentines Day.... with my little man.... :)

I got flowers - well - on Sat night I got flowers.... but they were for Valentines day.... Jade wasn't capable of keeping "Daddy's secret" - - - ehehe..... so cute though...

Rob was busy all morning having to get his stuff ready for another trip (surprise surprise)..... Jade spent the morning on "her" computer down in the office with Rob... and Blake was upstairs with me...... so - he was technically my little Valentine for the day :) and such a cute little Mini-Wobz.... :)






After Blake's lunchtime sleep (which was all of an hour) - we headed down to Mom and Dad's place to meet up with Damian and Jaime (and the kids) for a swim....



Jade was in the pool - but we didn't get any good pics - too much swimming and not enough photo taking..... all good - I'm sure there are enough other photos of her flying around....

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...