Sunday 16 August 2009

Setting up for the party of the past-half century!! :)

This was how I spent Wednesday night.... that's 10 x A2 Posters - covered in photos.... by midnight I had finished tacking all of the photos down onto the posters.. and it was off to bed for me....
(I nearly blogged this pic on Wed night - but luckily realised that Mom would have seen it... and the surprise would be over...)

Blake was happy once the esky was full of ice.... he enjoyed a game of "take the ice pieces out one at a time and put them either on the floor or in his mouth" :)



These pics are of the verandah all set up with balloons and the posters... Was Rob's idea to get the paper clips to hang them on the shade cloth.... I was a bit worried about it at first - but it worked out well.....







And here are all of the posters.....
(we took them all down today - and put the photos all into an album that I'd already bought for Mom's 60th.... so that took a couple of hours this morning to accomplish!)











No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...