Saturday 1 August 2009

Brooweena Classic Trials Competition - 2009 - Day Two - Evening.....

The trial was over by 5pm... then it was back to the camp area to get a fire going to cook dinner... Blake loves fire! (so does Jade who was off playing with the other kids at another fire)...


Smack...

Jade came back to see if Dinner was ready.... wasn't she grotty???

Pete and Rob

Smack's son Callum and Adam (Smack's future son-in-law)

Smack's son Chris...

Smack chatting with Chris...

Adam and Connie (Smack's daughter)

Mom..

Dad...


After dinner we headed down to the big bonfire to cook Marshmallows.... Jade hung out with us - which was great because I was a bit nervous about her playing spot light with the bigger kids and getting lost in the bush somewhere.....


8:45pm and Jade has gone to sleep on Rob's lap... this is one of those things that NEVER happens....

Callum

Pete

Rob & I

Smack & I

Most people seemed to head to bed by 10pm... Smack, Pete, Rob and I were still up at midnight when Smack and I decided it was time to try to get some sleep... I needed it because I knew Blake would be up early in the morning.... (little did I think he'd be nasty and start at 4am!!! mean mean puggle!)....

We're not sure what time Rob and Pete came to bed... but I believe it was probably about 2am.... (Pete had finished his bottle of Wild Turkey.... found something else to drink - and then finished off my bottle of Kahlua..... really sad when I only got 3 drinks out of it!) - Rob "nearly" finished off his bottle of Ballentines.... but that wasn't a bad effort when he hasn't had a drop of alcohol in about 6 months...... he paid for it the following day though!

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...