Sunday 9 August 2009

First Ride back in nearly 3yrs!!!!

I'd been saying to people all day at the trials comp that it'd been nearly 2yrs since I last competed... it wasn't til I got home that I realised that it was nearly 3 years ago!!

The last time I was really competing was the Christmas Break-up Trial in 2006.... Jade was only just over 1yr at the time...

Anyway, making babies is over with... and I'm no longer on blood thinners... so I'm back!!!!

I've got a new name plate for my bike - but we hadn't got it on before the trial... it can wait! :)

Blake likes the motorbike.... as long as it's turned off...
(poor little guy - sore ears don't make you a huge fan of motorbikes!)

Jade got in on the action too!


Blake loves his Uncle Frank


Family Resemblance?

His trials shirt is complete with his name.... (that way people don't feel bad about forgetting!)

Frank took Blake for a walk with the Snugli....

I think he'll outgrow it soon.. but we've got that backpack... so he will be in that all the time in the future....


Was a great day... I didn't have a fantastic score card at the end... given I only dropped 4points on the first lap - usually it gets better from there... my second lap - I'd avoided dropping the two points on the one section - and the second section where I'd lost points - I dropped 5 points... which took my round points HIGHER than the first lap.... my third lap was only 1 point - so I thought I was back on track... but then I managed to drop the bike a few times... (most outside the sections - but it still throws your confidence) - the ground there was really slippery with long grass and sliding wood and rocks....

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...