Saturday 1 August 2009

Brooweena Classic Trials Competition - 2009 - Day Two - Early morning.....

Sorry this has taken all week - I've got a million things happening at home at the moment - and Rob's away - making it a bit harder to get it all done.... so you'll all just have to be patient - I will blog when I have a few minutes to myself (har har har! ok, so time to myself isn't something I really get these days - but I'll do what I can!)

Anyway, Friday night was FREEZING! Saturday morning I didn't want to get out of bed because it was so cold... so Rob got up to make Blake's bottle.... I hear you all gasp... but no, seriously.. Rob got out of bed.... I only had shorts on - because I'd forgotten to pack trackies... (but Smack and I headed into Maryborough in the morning and fixed that problem!!!)

It was so cold in the Caravan that the lens was fogging up..... (we ended up using the gas burners on the stove to warm up the caravan... slack huh???)

apparently no camping trip is complete without noisy toys... just ask Blake!

At this point we figured that Jade would spend the entire weekend on the DS....

Time to poke Daddy and steal his glasses....

Smack & Dad
(Dad took smack's bike for a quick ride)

Pete (Smack's big brother) & Smack

When smack and I headed off to Maryborough it gave Blake a chance to get some sleep... with all the motorbikes going nuts around the campsite - Blake was refusing to sleep.... I guess you have to be REALLY tired to sleep when bikes are around... hehe he slept all the way to town - and all the way back... 50km each way...

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...