Friday 14 August 2009

Out for a road ride with Dad.....

I phoned Rob as I left work today to find out if he was busy, and he said that he was happily going to mooch the afternoon away... so I changed his plans for him :) (although - not really) - I got Blake home - put him to bed and then left Rob in charge of Blake... and I got out on the road bike... we only did 115km or so, but it was so good to just get out and doing it again... (although - my new gloves are in serious need of re-assessment... the right hand pink kills me when riding....)


Getting geared up....

It takes a lot of concentration to put on a helmet!!

and do it up!!!!

and we're ready to go!!!!

(note - the leather pants fit again!!! yay!!!! now to just get into my older-smaller pair and I'll be extremely happy!!!!)

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...