Monday 27 July 2009

Brooweena Classic Trials Competition - 2009 - Day One

We went to Brooweena a day early this year.... Smack was coming up from Tassie (instead of flying into Gladstone and travelling down with us - he was driving up and bringing his own bike) - so we headed down there early to spend an extra evening with him....


Rob & Jade playing DS

Dad all rugged up...

Mom has her port... (that's the way to keep warm!)


Smack, Pete & Pete Mack (Smack's brother) rocked up at 10pm or so.... I'd given up waiting for them (as I was sitting on my own waiting . .and at 9:30 I gave up and went to bed...) - but I heard them turn up - so I went out to greet them.... Blake woke at 10:30 - so I had to go back to the caravan and get him back to sleep...

It was unbelievably cold.... I had the sleeping bag over my head for most of the night trying to warm up enough to sleep.... unfortunately - the cold was getting to blake too - so I had to put him into bed with me - but then he was too hot - so I was having to uncover a bit - so I froze... I can't win! :)

Anyway, was a great first night - even if I only spent about 30mins with smack and pete... (smack's brother went to bed soon after they arrived....)



((Not sure how quickly I'll get the other posts done... I took just over 750 photos in the two days!))

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...