Sunday 25 November 2007

Last Post for the weekend... I promise....

Well, I did promise no more blogging... however, I can't help myself... after spending the morning at sea urchins, we got jade to sleep - and Rob and I spent the afternoon trying to re-organise more of our mess so that I could find my gym again.... (I say my gym - even though it was Rob who wanted it - because he was going to use it - but he hasn't ever used it - so it's MINE!)....

Anyway, so we managed to find the gym, and it fits nicely downstairs between the toilet (ok that makes it sound bad) and Greg's room.... but there is a bit of wall infront of the gym where we're going to fix an LCD monitor and I can put on shows or whater while I gym away...... (and yes, I do plan to change THOSE curtains also! - I'm sure THEY'VE been in the house since it was first builts too!)

(Again, ignore the Air Hockey Table - once we have the entertainment area set up - it'll look more in place)




So, lets go back to what the Garage looked like (back in October when I was taking pics of the clearing we were doing to get Greg's room up and happening....)

Also, you have to keep in mind, that this amount of stuff in the garage is actually not that much in comparison to what it HAS been like before... and it just keeps piling up!


Now, you may not consider this clear, but when you consider that we have to run the business from home, there is a reasonable amount of stuff that Rob needs on a daily basis, and it can't all live in his van... (if it could - it would - believe me!!!)

But, the room is clear enough that John can remove the garage door and put in the sliding doors now and we wont be worried that everything is going to fall out and on top of him....


1 comment:

Jaime S said...

Oh boy I'm envious of that gym. The tv is exactly what I would want.

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...