Wednesday 21 November 2007

I Quit!!

Well, the highlight of my week so far was coming in to work yesterday to tell them that I will only work up until the end of the year.

The partner's weren't here - but I advised the office manager and my manager..

No one seems too surprised though, I've decided that I am happy to spend some time at home - get things organised... keep Rob organised.. run the Company and have a few minutes spare to myself so that I can get focussed on having a happy and stress-free (or at least less-stress) pregnancy next time.

We wont be waiting "too long" before we try again - but we're also not going to be rushing into it either... so don't expect me to be saying in the next two months that we have another baby on the way... but don't be surprised if there is one (at least on the way) before the end of next year...

3 comments:

Jaime S said...

Hey congratulations. I hope that you'll be happy in your new 'kept woman' position haha, noo working from home is great, I'm way too used to it now :(. I don't want to go back to an office but I think I will have to later next year.

Tharyn said...

Heh, Poor Rob is never going to get a break from the nagging though "Clean up your office!!!".

He'll be sending me back to work before I know it! heh

Unknown said...

Well done Tharyn - now you won't have me nagging you to give up!!

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...