Thursday 15 November 2007

Blah...

This week pretty much sucked, I went to the Dr on Monday morning for a routine checkup and she pulled out her mini-ultrasound machine. So this was supposed to be an exciting event.

Unfortunately, when they can't see a baby there, then that's not so exciting.

I went off to have a formal ultrasound - sure enough - I had a "missed miscarriage" - so basically my body had no idea that it was no longer producing a baby.

I went in Yesterday to have a D&C.

We're not sure when we'll try again... just going to get on with things for now and worry about it sometime down the track.

Sorry for the crappy post. On the bright side - there's the trials club breakup this weekend, so I'm sure I'll have some photos and story to tell about that after the weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*HUGS*

Anonymous said...

*hugs*

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...