Friday 30 November 2007

Greg's Room update #(oh - I forget)

I spent 1.5hrs this afternoon cleaning up - removing all the stuff in Greg's room that shouldn't have been there - ie. my track racing bike, shelving etc.

Then moved Greg's bed around so that I could sweep and mop out his room, you wouldn't believe how much crap piles up in there... and it's only been a couple of weeks since I did a complete sweep out and mop last... (Greg's going to learn the art of mopping soon too! I'm only doing it now because it's because of renovations that it's mainly a mess...)

I moved Greg's bed into a better position - which gives him so much extra room in there... his room is nearly double the size of his old room... and he doesn't have to have his computer in there because he's in the office with Rob...




Greg and I have just been around all of the windows downstairs and measured them up to go and see about getting curtains and railings made for all of the windows so that at least we get rid of the 70's look of the place...

I'm now going to head out and look at curtain material... not sure if I want to drag Greg there - so that he at least has a say in the curtains for his room... or whether I go and drag Mom out - because she's always been good with this kind of thing before....

I guess now is my opportunity to get a new curtain for the nursery too... I'll go and see what they've got....

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...