Thursday 29 November 2007

Change of Plans.....

Well, there's been a change of plans, we're no longer buying the property.

Which is great in a way, I get to do all the renovations around the house that I wanted - and Rob can have his Shed... which means we can get our motorbikes at our place - which frees up room in Mom and Dad's shed... so everyone is happy :)

The Window and Glass sliding door are in at home now - the bricky is coming next week to brick up the front of the house - and then all we need to do is paint and tile and we're finished....

It's all very exciting... but I need to get new stairs out the back too - because one died the other day - while I was on it - so I've got a huge graze down my right shin - accompanied by some special looking bruises.... For now, the stairs are taped off so that people can't go up or down them (but also - taped well enough to keep Jade from climbing them too.. so the tape may look a little overboard - but it has a purpose.....

I'll try to take pics of the renovations when I go home today - if not - I'll update this over the weekend or something...

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...