Saturday 24 November 2007

Gin Gin Property.....

As many of you may know, Rob found a property out in Gin Gin (about 200km south of where we live) - so today we went to look at it before signing any contracts.... it is AWESOME!

You'll have to excuse the quality of the photos, but we were about 20km outside of gladstone when I went "oh.... bugga... Camera is at home... I hope mom has hers" and she didn't... ehhee



This isn't actually the front of the property - but this is across the road from where we parked, which is just around the corner to the front of the property - but it'll give you an idea of what the property is like....


Everyone parked and bikes offloaded.... ready to get going... we had to be quiet and push the bikes down the road before starting them as Jade had fallen asleep in the car on the way there and was happily snoozing away....


Rob getting ready....

Everyone else waiting around....

Dad trying to get dressed in peace... (everyone had to go and watch)

I had just taken the phone out of the backpack and it was all fogged up because of the bottles of water in the bag.... silly me!

Frank found a log to play on, given it was the phone's camera - it was slow - so I didn't get the bike in the air photo that I was hoping for - and the battery was quickly dying... so there was no time for re-takes...

Rob holding onto my bike while I was busy taking photos....

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...