Sunday 11 November 2007

Domesticated?!?!?

Ok, something has really gone wrong with me, I started trying to reorganise the kitchen today so that I could put my port barrell into a cupboard with the port glasses - as well as packing away my new kitchenware....




(new kitchenware is due to the fact that we went shopping yesterday to the kitchen shop because they had a sale on... and I walked away with this HUGE 9 piece set - with 3 different sorts of steamers as well as another roasting dish (not even close to as fantastic as my birthday one - but it does mean that I can cook a few things at once (when I get REALLY domestic!!!))


I cannot believe that I managed to stack absolutely everything - and the fry pan from Rob's mom as well as the pancake frypan that we kept from our "old stock"... and it all fits in the one drawer - and the drawer actually closes!!


I love the idea that pots stack!! Yay us!!


Anyway, then I pulled all of the rubbish that we had in the one cupboard out - cleaned the shelf and put in the port barrell and the glasses!!




I think it looks quite neat.... and I can actually turn the port barrell without having to remove all of the glasses... I do, however, have to remove the one glass that gets in the way of the tap... but, given you only would turn it to pour a glass of port - I figured you'd need at least one glass out of there.. so it's not an issue :)

Ok, I'm done posting for another week (I think!)...

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...