Saturday 1 December 2007

It's raining it's pouring... I'm sure Rob was snoring....

It has been raining all night - and is still bucketing down at the moment... and it doesn't seem to be letting up.... not that I'm complaining.... I guess it just means I wont be doing washing today - so it'll just be all of the other housework that gets done......

You should be able to just make out the rain falling from the gutter (which probably means it's rusty and needs replacing - but I'll worry about that another time) - but you can't make out the power station or Mt Larcom... just a pity I don't know where a pic of this view is on a normal day... I'm sure we've taken a pic of it at some stage....

The nice little flood from the "driveway" into the back yard.... I say "driveway" - because it's not very flash... but I'm going to get there eventually.... but it's the last job on our list - because we're not sure what colour the house will end up - and we don't want the driveway to clash in a big way or anything....


The flood of the front yard.... and you can just make out where they dug a huge trench right across to the new units going in next to us.... but a little more damage to our already damaged yard... it'll get better over time... you can probably tell how much it has already greened up since we removed the hedge... so there is hope for a lawn again in the future without spending up big time....


Looks like I don't need to wash the Playdoh today... :)

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...