Wednesday 10 June 2015

CQTC April Trial - Benaraby

Sunday 19th April

I had had my tooth pulled out the day before this trial - so I decided to spend the day running around behind Blake (with Dad, Mom & Jade too!) rather than riding with him and trying to compete myself... So much running!  (I wasn't trusting myself on a bike given I was taking painkillers etc...)


Warming up at the start of the day.....



Jade just hanging in the car....



This is the sweaty face of someone who can't start their bike!   (Drew did eventually get his bike going after playing around with the spark plug etc...)



We put Blake onto the TTR to ride before the trial so that he didn't wear out the battery on his Oset....



I couldn't work out which way I preferred this pic - so you get the Black & White - and the standard.....



And we're off!




Blake's concentration is getting so good....


Drink break ....




Ross Hamilton

I managed to run around and get a couple of other people riding... but not many...


Eric Batty


Peter McWilliams


Peter McWilliams




Frank


Frank


Frank


Blake was exhausted and hot... and a bit teary.....  so we stopped for a quick break....


Nawwwr.... those eyes.... so much sad!


And we're ready to go again! 
(I love 6yr olds!)



Grandpa, Blake & Gran



This log was a tricky obstacle for Blake... but he managed it.. with style and a smile (well, at the end of the section when the shock wore off!)




Blake & Oscar Sendall


Drew


Blake & Oscar again


Greg & Oscar tackling the log....


Sarah Chivers


Drew


Peter McWilliams


Mick Casey

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...