Monday 8 June 2015

Bedroom Disasters!

Thursday 9th April

OMG... the kids rooms are driving me crazy.... they're wanting to go to the movies on Saturday to watch Home....  so...  it's bargaining time!


The Before....





Jade usually freaks when her room is a mess and doens't know where to start... so, I thought I'd lend a bit of a helping hand and I simply picked up all of the towels and dirty clothes off her floor....



I figured I should do the same for Blake....



When I picked them up from Camp Australia they were straight into the rooms... I even made Blake sort his books and put them away rather than keeping them on his desk....



And he's done!  (Blake's always been quick to get his room sorted....get in, get it done.... and then it's over...)


Jade was doing really well..... and it got even more fun when I gave her the handheld Dyson to clean her floor and even the bookshelves it seems!)



sorting her bookshelf....


Ta-daaaah!!!!!

Not as painful as she would have had you believe at the start of the job!

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...