Wednesday 10 June 2015

Sleepover Madness!!! (I mean, fun!)

Friday 1st May

The kids each wanted to have friends sleepover... so Blake invited Jett... Jade invited Amy....

With them both having sleepovers at the same time, there's very little "she wont let me play with them" "he wont let me into his room" kinda stuff.. so it's usually a lot easier... :)

Both kids have slept over before, so that helps too :)



Pizza for dinner....


9pm and all kids were sleeping... I almost feel like an expert at this!




The boys were up and off downstairs at 5:40am!

Then it was just a case of making sure everyone was fed, dressed and ready for soccer at 9am!
(which would have been less stressful if I hadn't got so involved in doing laundry that I forgot to keep an eye on the time.... I ended up rushing the boys upstairs to get changed and eat their breakfast quickly to get out the door in time!)

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...