Tuesday 23 June 2015

Sick Blobby.....

Tuesday 23rd June

So, after dealing with Blake at 2am.... I then heard Jade get up... so I got straight up and headed to the hallway to make sure she was ok (unusual for her to get up during the night) - no one was in the hallway... next thing I knew, Jade was coming out of our room (she'd gone through the sliding doorway that joins our rooms)...

She told me that she'd been sick in her room and didn't want to step in it and that's why she didn't come out of her room.... 

I got her changed and cleaned up and sent her to our room...   I cleaned up her room and headed back to bed... (not that I managed to get to sleep.... and neither did Jade....  it wasn't a very pleasant few hours before Blake got up to start the day)

Jade spent the entire day on the couch reading (I think she got through about 3 of her Tom Gates books)....

Hopefully that's the end of it..... back to school tomorrow.....



No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...