Tuesday 23 June 2015

Happy 40th Frank!

Friday 19th June

So, Frank's turned 40..... and I'm willing to tell anyone who'll listen that he is older than I am... but... it does still mean that my 40th is coming... (but.. .not for another 29 months!)

For his birthday I made him some shirts and some hoodies.... 



Of course you need to have a shirt to highlight that he's got old.... I figured this design would get a bit more wear than my other option of "Does this shirt make me look 40??"


Montesa Polo





Montesa Hoodie




BMW Hoodie
(this was particularly fitting as Frank was heading off on a week long bike tour on his BMW the following day)





I organised to get a cake made by a friend of ours....
Frank is a massive Star Wars fan - and forced all of the cousins to watch it any chance he got....






"Frank, May the Fourtieth be with you"







Present time!
(we gave Frank his shirts and hoodies before we headed for dinner)








While at Hogs Breath for dinner, Jade ran into her friend Brianna from school...
(I was friends with her parents when we were younger - gotta love living in a small town!)





We blew up some balloons ready for cake after dinner!


Frank's presents set out for Frank when we got home.....



Cake time!





Frank opened his other presents from us before it was time for cake..... :)  

Star Wars bobble heads!






Blake happily licked the icing off the star wars figurines from the cake.... :)

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...