Saturday 28 August 2010

Swimming Lessons.....

Monday - 16th August

This was the second week where Blake did everything in the pool with the swimming teacher and not with me... but this was his first week where I wasn't in the pool (the week before I was in the pool to make sure no kids escaped)

Blake wasn't overly excited about being in the pool without me... (although - I think that's a huge understatement.... watch the vids and you'll understand....


((Video))
Blake's swimming lesson - 1





((Video))
Blake's swimming lesson - 2
(if you pay particular attention to this one - when he gets back to the step - he's saying "up up" - he wanted to be picked up out of the pool and I just shook my head while filming... and that's why he puts his face into his hands and has a bit of a cry.... poor little guy! ehehe)




((Video))
Blake - Grandpa's Motorbike Birthday Card.....

This card was given to Dad for his birthday, Blake found it while we were at the shops - and it makes motorbike sounds - so, as far as Blake is concerned, this is the most amazing card in the whole wide world!!!!

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...