Sunday 29 August 2010

Sick little man......

Friday 20th August....

Friday morning - Blake got up to have breakfast - and ended up deciding that food was better off outside his stomach... he was sick.... twice.....

He spent the morning at Mom and Dad's place and I left work early to pick him up and get him home for a sleep....

He wasn't overly interested in eating.... he'd eaten some food at Mom and Dad's place - and when we got home he wanted his packet of Tiny Teddy's (his lunch box had been packed for school the night before - when I assumed he'd be going) - so I gave those to him and just left him to entertain himself for a bit.... I usually put him down at 1pm.... but I'd decided I'd put him down a little early on this day... so at 12:30 - I wandered into the lounge room to get him and put him to bed..... and this is what I found.....


Fast asleep with his packet of Tiny Teddy's - and his face firmly planted in the lounge.... he ended up sleeping til about 4:30pm.... He was then sick pretty much all weekend....

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...