Monday 29 March 2010

Jade Quote of the Day....

Don't get me wrong - I'm a big fan of motorcycles and people who can control them...

I like to see the rider's do wheelies at Trials when just playing around in the field... I like watching the stunt bikes at Phillip Island do their many various tricks...

I am NOT a fan of idiots new to riding who decide the best way to learn to ride is to do wheelies in residential streets (or even on the highway)...

We're on a fairly straight road... also - a fairly busy road....

This evening, while the kids were sitting down eating dinner, this young guy goes past on his KTM - on the back wheel probably doing 80km/hr in a 50 zone....

Jade: Well, someone got his license!


Oh, I just had to call Rob and tell him... was too funny to waste....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's funny. My daughter goes to a private school, and they have begun doing som Religious Education. Quote i love is.....
"Jesus made everything.....But i don't think he made my brother, because he's so mean."

RDF

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...