Wednesday 17 March 2010

St Patrick's Day......

St Patrick's day at daycare today... so they had to go dressed in Green..... Blake not going to daycare meant that it wasn't a problem... although - being a boy - he has green clothing...

Jade on the other hand - has one green t-shirt - which I was determined to put her in... and with all my washing and ironing done - it had to be there..... I'm starting to wonder if Jade went and hid the shirt in an attempt to wear her tinkerbell dress to daycare..... and if that's the case - she won... cause that was the only option after not being able to find her shirt....

I decided to "green-up" her hair too.... by the time I got to daycare in the arvo to pick her up - her hair was all out.... but that's just typical of Jade :)





No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...