Monday 8 March 2010

Superbikes 2010 Trip - Day Ten....

Monday morning, we got up early and packed the cabin..... we had to be out by 10am - and we were out at 10:05... so I'm very glad that I did most of the packing the night before ....

We left the van park and stopped in at Cowes for some last minute shopping (smack and I both got the 2010 jumpers.... and I must say - it's VERY warm.... (although smack forgot his and I've yet to post it off to him.... I'll get around to it)...

Anyway, we then headed into the city to drop smack at Tiger Angel so that he could get his leathers repaired from his off nearly 2 months ago..

We then headed to Narelle's place to drop all of the stuff we borrowed from her back, then headed to the airport... we were in such a rush on the day - not wanting to return anything late or be late for our flights etc that I didn't even take the camera out of the car - so there are no pics of the day....

We got to the airport with 1.5hrs to spare before the flight - so we went to hang out at the Qantas Lounge before the flight.... dropped our bags off and went to see what snacks they had.. Jade was most disappointed that they didn't have "her" cheese... they had Brie, and stinky blue, and a cheeder type cheese... but no Jarlsberg... she'll live!

Anyway, we were sitting there and I said to Rob "shouldn't we be heading to the gate?" - - and Rob said "nah, they'll call us - don't stress......" - - - anyway, I eventually went "nah - we gotta head to the gate - the plane is supposed to leave in 5mins..... we got there and the flight was closed... LUCKILY they let us on the plane and Rob copped it.... so he wasn't allowed to relax once we got to Brisbane.... I dragged him to the gate as soon as the flight was due to be ready for boarding.. :)

We landed at 7:20.... Mom and Dad were waiting for us at the airport... as I was walking off the plane with Blake - we got close to the building and Blake spotted Mom.... when we got close to the doors I put Blake down and he ran excitedly up to Dad to give him big cuddles...

Mom and I put the kids into the Prado and headed home and left Dad and Rob to collect all of the baggage...

I was so glad to get back home, but even happier when I saw that Mom had spent the entire week we were away sorting out the house and getting it all nicely sorted.... even Blake's toys in his room were organised.... (mind you, he's been in there since - so it's not as fantastic as it was a week ago!)

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...