Monday 8 March 2010

Wednesday 3rd March....



When we were shopping in Cowes on Saturday with Phil and Amy, Phil found this... so now Blake has a door tag too!

Happy Puggle.....

they had a 'dress in red' day at daycare....
Jade and her friend "Jenae" (we believe that's what she said her name was - new kid I believe) got red texta's and drew all over their faces..... it didn't come out easily.....




The day was going reasonably well, until 9pm.... then I heard Blake coughin, then realised he was being sick.. he wouldn't drink anything - but he kept being sick.. it was a very very long night - everytime I thought I'd be able to put him to sleep and get some sleep myself he'd be sick.... was not a good night... if I got 1.5hrs sleep that night it was a lot....

I had to take the following day off work as Blake was still sick the following day....

he's still a bit off now.... a bit grumpy - etc.... but hasn't been sick since Thursday morning...... so Yay Blake!!!! (still no new teeth - but Dad and Rob have both had Blake's bug since - so it wasn't a teething bug)

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...