Wednesday 17 March 2010

Brisbane Trip.....

Last week.... we left Tuesday (9th) afternoon to drive to Brisbane... because we were going to be away for a few days, Mom agreed to have the kids for those nights so that we could drive down and get everything done with as little fuss as possible....

This is the first time I've been away from the kids since Jade was 13months (we went to a Billy Joel concert in Sydney and were gone for 26hrs in total) - - The kids have stayed at Mom and Dad's place a couple of times... (Jade moreso than Blake - but it's a slumber party for her so she's always up for it!) I wasn't sure how I'd be with being away from them for 3 nights.... but with everything going on - I didn't really feel like I'd been away at all when we got back...

But, the reason for the trip was for another MRI... (my last one was in 2004) - they wanted to make sure that the Lesion in my brain hadn't developed into MS - given I've been dealing with really bad vertigo recently, it was a major concern so it was time to have it checked...

Good news!! the lesion hasn't changed at all in the last 6yrs - so it's highly unlikely that it's going to become MS and I no longer have to do trips to Brisbane to have it checked (I was supposed to be getting yearly checks - but with being pregnant a lot over the last 6yrs - it was never a good time). I only need to go back to Neurologist if I have more symptoms appear... so that's great news...

Now to find the cause of the vertigo.....

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...