Saturday 1 November 2008

Pool Party......

We got a call this morning from Mom to say that the water in the pool was really nice and that it wasn't too windy... (being in QLD you'd think that we'd have perfect swimming weather already - but the last week - we've had such a cold wind that it ruins the swimming experience....)

So, I'm supposed to be spending these couple of days with my feet up in the air... but I think that swimming was far more relaxing - and I don't see that it could do me any harm... (plus I'm going to have the following 6 weeks at least where I wont be able to get back into the pool... so I may as well take advantage while I can...)

Jade has been asking to go in the pool all week, so as soon as we mentioned it this morning - she paused Diego and off we went.....

She spends the entire time in the pool swimming from people to people - or from people to steps... she wont lay still... she floated in the aqua duck for a little while - but the ants in the pants take over and out she gets and swims to the next obstacle....

Rob has also been away for the past week - so of course - Jade is playing up to the "Daddy's little girl" title....



No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...