Thursday 6 November 2008

Blake - Day 3 (5/11/08)

Day Three started out fun... Blake wanted to be fed every 2 hrs.. nearly on the dot.... I didn't mind... at least he wasn't wanting formula....


By the end of the day he's started to show the initial signs of jaundice - but I've been advised that it's not that bad ... so they're not concerned.... just gotta keep up the feeds...



Katrina dropped in to visit.. and wanted to take him home with her..... NO NO NO... too much effort to get to this point - I'm not giving him away - plus I think all of the grandparents would have words to say about that!!!


This was also Jade's first time of seeing Blake outside the humidy crib.... (she was really cute when he was in the crib though - he kept wanting to go up to the nursery to visit him and the one midwife showed Jade how she could touch him - so that excited her so much.....)


Jade thinks that Blake is the best thing since sliced bread and kept telling me "we are both going to share my mommy!!!!" (she's worked out that Greg doesn't technically share me - so she's ok with that)




Family Photo...

Look Puggle - here's your Elephant.... isn't he cute??? He came from Uncle Frank!

I'm all cuteness.... so is my brother!!

Jaime came up for a visit too..... (along with Mom and Frank)


Look Daddy... This is MY brother...

He's a baby!

1 comment:

Jaime S said...

Just fantastic tedd. :D

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...