Friday 21 November 2008

Almost there.....

We're currently 137km away from Sydney... Blake is sleeping like a champion and Jade is happily watching Dora...

I was meaning to get online last night and blog pics from yesterday - but Jade was overly tired from the day of travelling and Blake was wanting some awake time too... so I just didn't get a chance....

Hopefully tomorrow I'll get a chance to do an actual blog entry... we'll be arriving in sydney around 9pm (local time) - so I highly doubt I'll be back online tonight - and there's no way I feel like editing pics while travelling... it's bumpy enough without having to try to control a laptop touchpad...

Luckily we're travelling against traffic - so hopefully nothing should hold us up....

Jade's all excited about heading to the beach in the morning.... but Mom phoned before to say that it was only going to be about 20 tomorrow... but we'll see how that works out... I just hope that Blake is still ok to be put in the car tomorrow to drive down to the beach.. but it's only about a 15min drive at most I think from Angela's house....

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...