Tuesday 13 May 2014

Conondale 2013 - My Early Birthday Party

Saturday 2nd November

So, it's become a thing to spend my birthday down at Conondale.... the first year we were there Angela brought me a cake... this year - Drew MADE me an amazing Tardis cake.... he was a little upset because it got damaged in transit - but it was still amazing!







Opening my present from Drew


OMG a Teddie-Teddy!


Complete with my skates....  this was even more amazing than the cake - and that's saying something...






The creator of the cake....



We had a great evening - and had three amazing cakes (Banana Mudcake - Caramel Mudcake and Fruitcake - all inside the Tardis....  BIGGER on the inside!)  we spent the entire evening and the next day handing cake out to whoever came past our camp grounds :)  (plus, we ate more cake than we should have for those few days!)

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...