Wednesday 28 May 2014

GRD Formal Year End Dinner

Saturday 23rd November

We did a "formal dinner" this year for the derby breakup.... believe me when I say that I would have much preferred a BBQ at the beach instead... but... I got dressed up....  we organised for Frank to come and look after the kids and we headed home as soon as presentations were over.... but, I did the right thing - and got all "frocked up".....  others seem to enjoy it.... it's just not me... :)




Lainey & I


KK & Brett


Lainey, me & KK 

Blake & Menace


Dunc & CeeBee


Busty


Me & Bettie


Kittie & Don


Voodoo, me & Nordy


Cass


Menace, Cass & I


Rob & Bettie


Adrian & Ale


Me, Fling & Tony


Mars


Slay'er


Kelly & Some other freshie (I think.... she hasn't been around if she was - so I guess she gave up)


Busty & Paul


Cass, me & Mars


Voodoo & Mr Voodoo (Dean)


Menace


Menace & Dunc


Wobz


US! 
(not often we get someone getting pics of us.... and Rob's wearing his wedding tie!)

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...