Tuesday 27 May 2014

New Uniforms.....

Friday 8th November

We kept Jade home from school - given that she wasn't going to be going to West again, and we'd organised for her to start on the Monday at Central....  so she came to work with me and kept herself occupied while I got my work done.... 

Once that was over, we headed to pick Blake up, then we headed to Central to get the kids their uniforms....

Luckily I took Blake with me, cause I was going to buy him size 6 shorts... and the size 4's only just stay up on him.... size 6's could have been very embarrassing.....



Jade was really happy, she was able to get skortz to wear to school... these are a really nice straight t-shirt type material skirt with bike pants built into them.....she's not interested in wearing any other type of skirt/shorts to school......  and the only rule with the school is that skirts and shorts need to be maroon....

   
I can't believe Blake was only a couple of months off starting school himself..... time flies!


My two happy little monsters.....

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...