Tuesday 27 May 2014

Jade's first day at Central......

Monday 11th November

Jade was up and dressed for school really early... I was a little concerned that I'd have a drama taking her to school - but she was so excited.... 







Well, she was excited... until we got to school.... then we walked into the office and Jade hid behind me.... then Mrs Hunter (the school receptionist as well as pretty much everything else, as far as I can tell) took us up to Jade's classroom... she was really nervous about going up there, then we met her teacher... she was so lovely....   The bell rang and I had to leave Jade there.... I swear I was more nervous about leaving her here than I was about leaving her for her first day of Prep in 2011....

As I walked out of the classroom, the other children were coming up the stairs... Amy was second and as soon as she saw me she pushed past the girl infront of her and ran in to find Jade.... There were at least 3 kids in Jade's class that she already knew and she had a blast....

After school we went to the Ice Creamery to celebrate an awesome first day... and we ran into Jodi with Jemma and Amy...   we had a great afternoon catching up.... 

Jade and Amy have known each other since they were about 2.....




Flashback to October 2009


Alanah, Jade & Amy
(Alanah moved over to Central at the start of 2014 - so these girls are all back together.....)

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...