Sunday 5 January 2014

CQ Round of QLD Titles - Comp Day 1

Saturday 29th June

Day 1 of the Trials comp....


Up early and it's cold.....  Even Grandpa is cold....


Everyone waiting for the fire to heat up enough to cook the mandatory bacon


Someone missed her dad over the past week.




I think Mom was getting ready to wash Dishes.... I'm not completely sure!


Very happy with his boots.... and wore them whenever he could....



Back on the bike as soon as possible.....
(because the kids weren't entered in the Comp, they weren't allowed to ride while the comp was on, but it wasn't starting til midday - so they had a bit of time to have a bit of a ride in the morning)




(cold - so the lens was a bit foggy)







I swear I did brush her hair... unfortunately out bush it doesn't take long for these kids to appear grotty.....
(Also - I went for the two piggy tail option - and that wasn't a good idea... millions of hairbands are necessary to do bush hair.. which doesn't really work with motorbike helmets... so I can't win!)


Finally got her to sit on the new bike... but she was too nervous to ride it in front of other people....


And this here clicker is how I assert my authority over the weekend...
I was put onto a section where I was observing the top three grades.... 
(although, I think maybe there was only C and B grade riders at this comp - don't think there were any A Graders)


Blake and his little mate helped keep me company.....


And at night, there is always fire!

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...