Thursday 2 January 2014

Pre-NTT & Firepit night!

Tuesday 28th May

In the lead up to Northern Tropic Thunder I had found some purple and black hooded jackets that I took to the team and suggested that we make team jackets.... Everyone quickly got on board and we quickly ordered... and yes, this was very rushed... basically we had two weeks from deciding to get them to when we needed to have them shipped to Australia and then I had to vinyl press them with the team logo and each players name.....

While doing these, I also had to make up 5 purple tanks and 5 black tanks for the Mackay City Roller Maiden girls who were playing on our team for the length of the tournament....

So, yes.... I had a very busy couple of days ahead of me once they arrived...  20 team jackets - 7 Zeeb ones & 1 NSO (G33k) jacket.... 

So the Zeebs have Black and White - as do the NSO's - as they cannot be seen to be biased in any way... and they like having their own "team"





The Jackets arrived...
at first I was disappointed with the purple jackets as they didn't have the fleece lining that the black/white ones did... but it turned out to be for the best as we have worn these jackets all year round..... 


Purple Tanks for Mackay



Team Zebra Jacket....



Black Tank



Hustlers Jacket back....



The pile!  (I was very glad to get to the end of this job!)



This jacket with the star was Fling's... I felt really bad as I had accidentally left a tiny line of vinyl on the transfer that shouldn't have been there - and it got pressed into the jacket... and in trying to scratch it out - I created a hole....  so we made a star to cover the hole....   (I ended up buying her another one and doing it again, though she prefers this one and wears it everywhere)


I got Zerky straps for her bonts so that they could be the same as mine....



Friday 31st May

Zerky and Krakka came with their kidlets over for dinner and a firepit night.....  


Zerky trying on her jacket....


Same-Same multi-tools....


Skate Maintenance....







nearly same-same skates.... all set for our training session with Rocky Roller Derby the following night!


Oh, she's so mature!


I'm so proud!

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...