Monday 6 January 2014

Scrubby Creek - Practice Day

Saturday 13th July

We headed out to Scrubby Creek for a practice day and to say Happy Birthday to Dad for the 11th.....






The kids were more interested in going on my bike with me than they were in riding their own bikes... and only because I could take them up the steep hills and through the rocky creek etc.... but eventually they will ride with me through these things..... (cause they're starting to get a bit big to have on my bike still!)




Blake standing up while riding up the hill.... unfortunately there are no footpegs - so he's having to stand on the engine.... but that just makes me feel even better about him having correct boots - so there's no chance of him getting burnt....








I was riding around with Jade on my bike, and Blake was following me on the PW50 - but I didn't realise this... and I went down a hill and then up another hill - and he made it down - but lost control going back up again....  it was very sad and he didn't want to get back onto the bike to ride out.....




So Frank rode it out for him!




he's never going to grow up!


Jade then took control of the PW50 and I took Blake on my bike again...


No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...