Monday 9 December 2013

Vanuatu - Day 5 - Pre-Wedding Preparation

Tuesday 26th March

This post needs to start with a "HAPPY 8TH ANNIVERSARY" to Rob and I.... the day started with a romantic (ok - well a standard) breakfast at the resort followed by a bit of lounging around (ok, this was getting standard too) and then it was time to head down to Nat's room to hang out while everyone got their hair and make-up done for the wedding.....




I'm kinda glad I'm not girly - look how big this makeup kit is!!!!
(mind you, this lady was a professional....)















I had asked for my hair to be straightened, but everyone else convinced me to just let the lady do what she wanted to do.....  and considering the heat and humidity - I'm kinda glad I didn't go with straightening or I would have had an afro by the end of the day....





Ta-daaaaah!

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...