Sunday 8 December 2013

Vanuatu - Day 4 - Oceanwalk

Monday 25th March 

Booked in for an Oceanwalk - I was really excited about this, it was like Scuba Diving - without all the breathing lessons.... or so I thought.....






Getting ready to board the boat and head to the Oceanwalk









And we're ready....



Nat and Russ had their dive gear on and swam around with us and took photos....


My first attempt - I went down the ramp and freaked as I got down to the bottom and had them bring me back to the top.... I didn't think that I would do the walk, but then I figured that as soon as Rob realised that I wasn't down there, he would have come back up... so I gave it another try ... I freaked for pretty much all of the walk and was definitely glad when I realised that we'd reached the end of the walk...   I managed to smile for pics that were being taken - but I was terrified .....





and this is the smile of relief.....


Swimming around waiting for everyone to have their goes....


No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...