Tuesday 10 December 2013

Carnage Crew -vs- Royal Pains

Sunday 21st April

Gladstone Roller Derby had it's first in-house bout.... it was just a friends and family bout between the two teams.... a little uneven meant that at the end of the bout... we'd had our butts handed to us....  but it was all in the name of derby....   I copped a head high hit halfway through the second half which took me out for the rest of the bout..   

I'm not even sure what the final score was... but I love the fact that my team held it together... I wouldn't trade them for anything :)


Carnage Crew


Royal Pains




Love this team pic.....




































No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...