Sunday 22 December 2013

Mother's Day 2013

Sunday 12th May

We spent Mother's day morning in Bundaberg... (made sure we were home from there in time for me to get to derby training.....)  No presents this year, but I got cards from both kids..... :)



This is what we arranged to have made for our mother's this year.....


We nearly couldn't fit all of the names onto Angela's one....  6 Grandkids :)


A lot easier to fit two names for my Mom... :)



Card From Blake




Card from Jade


"I love you to the MilkyWay and back!"

Complete with a MilkyWay - which the kids stole and ate....


The inside of Jade's card...


Evidence of my kids eating my MilkyWay...


The kids giving Mom her Mother's day present....























and then it was time to leave....



Rob bought me some donuts from the local servo on the way out of Bundaberg....

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...