Saturday 4 June 2011

Sparklers......

Before bed tonight I took the kids down into the yard with the sparklers.... (I believe we had about 21 left.... now we have 0)

The kids had a ball....

Blake's never seen sparklers before... let alone held them... (unfortunately he learnt the hard way that they're hot - cause apparently - listening to me wasn't something he was going to do!)

















I asked Jade to come closer for this photo - so that I could get a decent close up photo of her...

Unfortunately, by the time she was in position - it burnt out.....  as I took the photo - it sizzled it's last sizzle.... and it was all over.....



Trying to convince the kids to come inside afterwards was a bit of a challenge... :)

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...