Wednesday 9 June 2010

ARGH!!! Nits!!!!!

I really don't have any luck.... my kids are clean... yet they get nits.... well.... it's been Jade a couple of times now (and all in the last six months!)

This time, it was Blake... so this is officially his first Nit attack... here's hoping there aren't a helluva lot more down the track....

We decided to treat both kids - just incase.... Jade didn't have any - I checked.... but to be on the safe side.... but in doing so, I only had the one "nit-cap" - so I had to improvise with Blake.... so he got Jade's swimming cap... he thought that was kewl.....

We were talking to Jade about putting the stuff in her hair and she said "that's cause I have Headlights???" "Kinda.... Blake has head LICE"..... :)

Oh, and there was a kids birthday at daycare today - so they got their faces painted.... all the boys... AND JADE.... were "T-Rex's" apparently :)

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...