Sunday 13 June 2010

Blerk to a sick Puggle.......

So, after our great ride yesterday, Rob and I got the kids to bed (they'd had a big and exciting day with Melissa) - and went down fairly easily.....

Rob and I sat down to watch "Old Dogs" - and I'd dozed off by 7:30pm.... sheer exhaustion - I did enjoy the movie (and finished watching the rest of it tonight)...

I woke to Blake coughing... I figured it must have been 5am already - I looked at the clock... 10pm... then all of a sudden you realise the coughing is more like vomiting......

that was our first time up with Blake.... he ended up going through 3 sets of pj's and sheets..... and was finally out for the last time at about 2am.... he was then up at 5am but didn't want a bottle, hadn't been sick - just wanted some water and then he snuggled up to me on our bed... so I let him lay there for a while before I prompted with the "night night Blake" - got my "night night" response - so I knew it was safe to return him to the cot....

He slept til 7am and then was quiet and a bit clingy... but other than that - showed no signs of still being sick...

Jade wanted to watch ABC Kids - so I put that on for her in the lounge and put Fimbles on in our room for Blake to watch as I needed to get some stuff done on the computer and he wasn't letting me out of his sight....

You can see in this pic that his right eye is red around the top and bottom... he'd had a bit of gunk in his eyes which we figured may have just been from whatever bug made him sick....

Blowing me kisses! Isn't he just the cutest??

Jade mooching watching ABC Kids.... (who needs Paytv when free-to-air has it all!?!!)

Got the smile sorted a bit better this morning.....


The kids went and played with Caprice a bit more today, and by tonight - both of Blake's eyes are red and gunky... so we're thinking that it may be more of an allergic reaction... I hope not, I couldn't think of anything worse than being allergic to dogs...... especially as they both loved playing with her so much over the last couple of days.......

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...