Tuesday 18 May 2010

Mother's Day - 2010.....

Sunday - May 9th.....

Rob was still up in Townsville.... so we headed to Mom and Dad's place for Breakfast on Mother's day..... mmm Bacon and Eggs.... (Super Healthy!! ok, maybe not... but nice!)


Mom's Mother's day present
(We got Rob's mother the same print... I'm so glad they came out so well....)

Jade made me "blue" and white coconut ice....
It tasted very nice!

Blake decided this was the day to start getting more adventurous with his trike....

Blake now has *two* Minders.... Trials star in the making....

Another shot of the Canvas Print...

This is the Canvas print we ordered for Gran....
It's from a photo of Gran holding Blake's hand when he was 3 months old....
(I've always loved the photo - and have always wanted to do it in a canvas print)

My Mother's day card!

The Inside!


Blake's making everything into a trials section....



Frank and I took off to get my bike and Rob's bike - for our annual Many Peaks Mother's Day ride.... we went to our place first, Frank left me to get the Triumph out of the shed and he headed to his place to get my bike (he's been looking after it while I haven't been riding so much)...

I got Rob's bike out of the shed, and went to put the stand down so that I could shut the shed door - and the ground wasn't quite where I thought it was (with all the renovations - the ground isn't very level.... or it wasn't... it's better now (and not just cause the bike smoothed it!)....

Anyway, I ended up dropping Rob's bike... and OMG - it's HEAVY!!! I've had to pick up the storm before (it's honestly not uncommon for bikes to be dropped - it's NOT just me!)... I had to get Frank to come up to the house to help me pick it up....

The Damage....

Somehow Blake managed to cut his finger... Mom couldn't work out what the red stuff he was leaving on everything he touched was.... but we sorted it.....

"Look.... Bandaid!!!"

Cupcakes make it better....


We then left for Many Peaks.......


Blake wasn't interested in being with his mother on Mother's day... what an odd concept.... he hung out with Uncle Frank!
(That was until the incident with the chair and Blake's foot... then he was mine again!)

Dad

Gran

Jade went straight back to the toy area..... (she's getting to know this pub)

"You taking pics again?"

*cranky* "REALLY WITH THE PHOTOS??"

Happy to sit and play with Blake though....


Gappy Smile....

This little girl is Ava... Jade met her last year and the two of them were dancing to the entertainment.....
This year they played together again, and then found an arcade machine.... they *thought* they were playing :)


((Video))
Blake the Trials Star...

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...