Sunday 23 May 2010

Friday Night - Gladstone West State School - Family Fun Night

(I do realise this post should have been before the visit from Thomas & Family..... but I'd forgotten that I had these pics on my iPhone!)

Friday night was the Gladstone West State School's family fun night.... we went this year as Xander is in Prep there.... I was all excited about getting Toffees like I used to look for at my own primary school fetes.... and they did have them... and I planned on going back to get some - and when I did - they didn't have any...

I guess that's the universe telling me I didn't need toffees? NASTY UNIVERSE!!!

The kids had a ball..... Xander had his hair spray painted Red and Jade wanted hers Purple...... you can't really see it in the photos... another time where I didn't have my camera with me.... and the iPhone camera really isn't as good as the DSLR....


Xander....
(This kid has pretty much every second child we walked past going "Hey Xander!!!!" - Mr Popularity!)



Jade, Bailey, Blaze & Xander



Waiting in line for the giant blow-up Worm....

Back on the tea-cup ride....

Tsunami Ride....
(we'd queued for this earlier in the night but people kept shoving their kids infront - and it was taking way too long to get to the start of the queue - so we went to do the other rides first)


Jade and Xander on their final run down the slide....

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...