Tuesday 4 May 2010

Spinnaker Park - 3rd May

Jade has been hassling me for a little while now to go out with her scooter.... so I said I'd take her and Jade down to Spinnaker Park.... she was very excited....

I organised to meet Jess, Rob, Janae & Declan down there, Jess wanted to take Janae out on her bicycle as she hasn't had much of a chance to ride it since she I packed Blake's Trike and Jade's scooter in the car and off we went.....


Janae....

Jade and her Scooter....

Jade off the scooter - and cut her leg.... I was a bit disappointed to find that the edge of the scooter was quite sharp.... I also think that we need to get Jade a bigger scooter - her foot only just fits on the mini-scooter... .but she's had it for a while and grown a fair bit....


Jade kept coming off..... so, she didn't have a very good morning.....

Blake just chilling while we wait for Jade to decide to keep going.....

Got his water bottle all sorted in the front of the bike....


Ooooh - we're up and going again......
I think Jade would have had more fun if there was someone else on a scooter there...
I'll have to steal Xander next time I decide to attempt it!

Rob decided to try out Janae's bike....
and broke it!

(well the seat and one training wheel - although - I think the wheel was already bust before we got to the end... so we can let him off on that one I guess... but snapped the seat clean off...)


Jess and family ended up coming back to our place for a few hours after we'd finished at Spinnaker.... and then it was time to get kids off for afternoon sleeps..... Blake was so exhausted, he went to sleep so easily :)

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...