Sunday 16 May 2010

Wiggly Circus - 5th May 2010

My friend Adam was lined up in Rocky a couple of months ago to purchase Wiggles Tickets for his niece and nephew (or so he claims... I think he secretly went to watch them himself!) - but we managed to convince him to get us a couple of tickets...

I had planned to take Jade myself... I did really want to go see the Wiggles... but with everything this year - MRI and Sydney Trip - I'd cut myself short on leave.... so Mom took Jade instead...

They had a fantastic day.... and Jade didn't stop talking about it for the next few days after she got back.....

The Video's below are a little dark - but you can see Jade dancing around like crazy - and a couple of shots of the stage.....





((Video))
Rock-a-bye your bear....


((Video))
Captain Feathersword....
(at the end you hear Jade say "he's awesome!")



((Video))
Quack, Quack, Quack, Quack, Quack......Cockadoodle Doo!



((Video))
Twinkle Twinkle....
(they turned all the lights off and had the kids with flashy spinners to flash them... apparently it looked fantastic)


I have been trying all day to upload the vid of the Shimmy Shake... for some reason it isn't working - probably too big for the blog... so you'll just have to take my word that Jade was going nuts dancing to it..... she clearly loved the show....

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...