Monday 26 April 2010

Trials Morning....

We headed out this morning to go on a trials practice ride.... we went and rode sections that were set from last weekends Trials (which we all missed except for Mom (who doesn't actually ride)) - Dad and Frank were down in Brisbane at a trial - and obviously we were in the car on our way back from Sydney.....

I was riding the B-Grade lines - which makes me wonder whether I should go up to B-Grade and just accept that I'll never have a 1st place trophy - but would at least be riding more challenging lines.... I'll have to think about it a bit more first....

I had to leave Jade at home with Rob (who was working) because she had a temp... I put it down to issues because of the teeth - but she has a red throat also... so here's hoping she gets better overnight....

Blake loved this property - "throw rocks into water - splash - yay!"

I really do have bush kids :)

Dad showing us all how it's done.... (and haven't we ALL missed seeing those pretty pink pants?)


*Splash* Yay!!

"I'm just looking after your bike Mum, honest...."


I think we found the culprit for the "Ooooh" face!

Melissa's partner Christian came out to give it a go.... he was surprisingly good!
Now we just need to convince him to ride more frequently....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Check out he photo of Dad.... The one about the "OOO" Face it looks like he's got a moustache

Tharyn said...

ehehe, it does too!

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...