Monday 26 April 2010

ANZAC Day 2010

I had big plans to take Jade to the Dawn Service yesterday - my alarm was set for 4:30 (AM - yes - I did check that when I set it! Beats the alarm that didn't go off last week because I'd done the PM setting)....

Anyway, I was up with Blake twice during the night - so when the alarm went off - I nearly cried.... Way too exhausted to get up.... (Blake got up at 5... so I may as well have just got up!)

Anyway......

Rob agreed to take Jade to the 11am session... and I took Blake around to Mom and Dad's place to spend the morning.... Rob and Jade came over after the service was finished....

From Mom and Dad's place - we saw the F-111 go overhead, so when Jade got back I asked her if she saw the plane.... "There was NO plane! IT WAS A JET!" Gotta love being corrected by a 4yr old!



ahh - the concentration....



The hair is quickly curling again......



Jade back from ANZAC Service










Poser! eheh - he didn't know I got the photo...




No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...